Not a member? Join
Arch+ways free fundraising advice
Arch+ways can now offer free fundraising advice and practical bid writing support to artists and community groups.
• Are you in need of fundraising expertise for an arts based project?
• Is your project, group or organisation ‘not for profit’?
• Is your project based in Greater Manchester?
• Is your project’s annual income less than £75,000?
If you answer yes to all of the above – you may qualify for free support.
Our support will help give you a working knowledge of different ways to raise funds –
• how best to apply that knowledge
• how to plan a fundraising strategy, write applications and proposals
• where to find information on potential funders
• understanding of what not to do when trying to attract funds
• understanding of organisational (and company) structures and which might best suit your project
Arch+ways is a service dedicated to small arts organisations, new start-ups, artist led projects, individuals and community organisations. We help creative people and groups successfully deliver their projects, secure additional funding and raise awareness through press and media coverage.
Arch+ways arts consultancy & projects is a community interest company.
For further information click here
Contact: Jon Monk
Tel: 0161 278 2519