Not a member? Join
Outreach Development Co-ordinator
The role: The post-holder is responsible for taking the training services of Broughton D@TAbase (HBHG Development Trust) to community and business locations across the city. As a social enterprise we want to improve employability and give people the confidence to learn and develop their skills to find jobs.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone that has a background in Sales, Community Development and/or Teaching.
Job Title: Outreach Co-ordinator
Duration:Temporary – initially for 6 months to cover long term sick leave
Hours: Part-Time 18 hours a week – some flexibility
Salary: £18,000 per annum pro rata plus travel expenses
Responsible to: Centre Manager
1. To develop new training and social enterprise opportunities
2. Develop a database of contacts and clients
3. To set up and promote courses and activities in response to contracts and projects to standards required by auditors, MATRIX and OfSTED.
4. To recruit people to the activities
5. To liaise with Centre Manager with regards targets, resources, teaching staff and new developments.
6. To provide verbal and/or written feedback (reports) and create posters etc.
7. To follow organisational record keeping and monitoring procedures.
8. Carry out administrative duties and monitoring requirements.
9. Any other reasonable duties relating to the successful delivery of the project.
We deliver training across the city in a variety of locations. This is an exciting opportunity that combines Sales (promoting and developing new business for the organisation), Community Development (dealing with groups around the city) and Training (developing training packages for delivery at outreach locations).
Please call Clare or Julie for an informal discussion or application pack (no CV’s thanks) on 0161 708 9971 or email J.Fox@database-online.org
Broughton D@TAbase, Broughton Recreation Centre, Camp Street, Salford, M7 1ZT
Contact: Jon Monk
Tel: 0161 278 2519